TetraEvents® is pleased to offer press passes to a variety of individuals and outlets, including news reporters, bloggers, podcasters, YouTubers, and content creators. We welcome you to enjoy the convention and share this exciting event with your audience. To apply for press credentials to cover our event, you must submit an application for review.
Before you fill out the form below, please read our Press Policies. By submitting an application, you agree to comply with the terms outlined below. Press credentials are limited, and approval is at the discretion of our directors.
Complimentary Press badges are provided as a courtesy to those intending to do press coverage of Louisianime or Anime Austin. Press members may be freelance and on assignment for a media outlet or employed with a major media company.
If you wish to attend as Press, you must apply online — completing the full application by Deadline TBA. No applications will be accepted after this date or on-site. Please be sure to fill out the application as much as possible to improve the likelihood of getting approved for a Press badge.
TetraEvents reserves the right to refuse any potential media representative for any reason. Press Passes are non-transferable.
Press Badge Privileges Include:
- Admission to the event.
- Priority entry to main events and panels.
- Consideration for interviews with Guests of Honor.
- All press applicants are required to submit information about previous or similar coverage, planned coverage, outlet information, and audience reach.
- Applicants are not guaranteed credentials solely based on previous attendance or coverage of Louisianime or Anime Austin. All press passes must be obtained on-site, and none will be given to any individual not approved prior to the convention.
- You must be able to provide relevant previous coverage from similar events.
- Press outlet or reporter/content creators must submit coverage from previous Louisianime or Anime Austins events if applicable.
Press passes are subject to the following limitations:
- Press passes are non-transferable.
- Press passes do not convey any privileges above the ones listed here or grant the individual or outlet the same privileges as membership passes, staff badges, volunteer badges, dealer badges, artist alley badges, industry badges, guest badges or any other badge issued for the event.
You do not qualify as press for our event if you are:
- A sales representative
- Non-Editorial creative personnel or professionals
- Creating a student documentary or project
- A family member of a press representative
- Those granted press credentials will need to present a photo ID and/or represented media outlet credentials (if applicable) at Registration.
- Press representatives must secure their own lodging, food, and finances. Only the badge for entry into the convention is provided.
Press Interview Policy
- All guest interviews are subject to approval by the Directors, Guest Services, guest(s) and/or guest management. We are unable to schedule any direct interviews with guests prior to the convention.
- Press is NOT allowed to directly contact a guest before or during our event as a representative of Our Press. All coordination must be through the TetraEvents Staff. Violators will be promptly removed from the event and will not be permitted to apply again or conduct any press-related activities in future years.
- Interviews with TetraEvents guests must be requested and arranged through the TetaEvents Directors or Staff team. Only credentialed members of the press may request interviews with guests, and interviews will be arranged as availability permits. For example, interviews with Cosplay Guests can be made through the Cosplay Director, Guests through Guest Services, and so forth.
Staff & Volunteer Interviews
- All interviews with staff or volunteers are subject to direct approval from the Directors.
- Any unauthorized interviews do not reflect TetraEvents, its affiliates, or sponsors. Failure to obtain approval can result in removal from the event and from press consideration for future events.
Where do I Apply?
- Apply at the link below: