Artist Alley Information
Thank you for your interest in reserving a table at the LouisiANIME 2019 artist alley! Please check below and review our terms of service for the reservation a table in our artist alley before choosing a table. You will be required to agree to our terms of service in order to reserve your table:
- LouisiANIME artist alley tables include one (1) 6' table and two (2) badges with each table registered with a limit of two (2) tables per artist. Additional badges may be purchased for a discounted rate of $35 per badge up until 30 days prior to the event.
- Check-in and Load-in hours are TBD and emailed to vendors no later than two weeks prior to convention.
- Vendors must be ready to conduct business and occupy their reserved booths by 1pm on the first day of the event. Failure to be ready to conduct business at the appointed date and time without notice will result in an automatic cancellation and forfeit of payment and booth space
- All artists must be able to fit all items behind and underneath their table. Any artist found to overlap into another artist or space will be asked to adjust their space. Please contact us if you need more space and we will work something out **space permitted**.
- LouisiANIME does not accept partial payments, full payment is required in order to complete your reservation.
- Vendors may cancel up to 60 days prior to the event for a full refund minus a $25 administration fee. No refunds will be issued for tables cancelled within 60 days of the event. LouisiANIME reserves the right to cancel and issue a full refund for any reason prior to 30 days of start of events.
- Artists are responsible for collecting, documenting, and reporting taxes for their sales. At the LouisiANIME convention location, in Baton Rouge, LA, the applicable state and local sales tax rate is 9.25%.
- LouisiANIME respects the customs laws, intellectual property laws, and treaties of the United States and other countries and international bodies. Goods that are protected by intellectual property laws include books, posters, video tapes, CDs, DVDs, toys, models, trading cards, T-shirts, and labels. LouisiANIME reserves the right to ask any dealer to show a LouisiANIME staff member a bill of sale or import papers on any goods, and reserves the right to search dealers’ merchandise for infringing or illegitimate goods at any time and without advance notice. If any search or any complaint from an industry representative, convention attendee, or other person locates a suspicious good, the dealer must remove the offending merchandise from its table immediately, and must pay a fine to LouisiANIME of up to half (50%) of the total cost of their table(s). Any dealer that persists in selling infringing merchandise after being asked to remove it, will be removed from the Dealers’ Room and the convention without a refund, and may be denied access in the future.