Registration is required for attending any event, panel, workshop, or accessing any room rented by the convention. Wandering about the event location is free of charge, and access to the Artist Alley is as well, but Louisianime is for our members, and registration as a member is required. Pre-registration gains you the added bonus of saving money. Pre-registration has officially closed, but we have opened online registration. You can now purchase all of our on-site badges online before you arrive at the convention.
Friday: 10:00am – 7:00pm
Saturday 9:00am – 6:00pm
Sunday: 9:00am – 3:00pm
Pre Registration Prices:
- Pre-registration (before April 8th, 2012) – Weekend Badge : $35
- Pre-registration Parent Badge (must be purchased in order to purchase child badge) : $35*
- Pre-registration Under 13 years old Child Badge (must be purchased with at least 1 adult badge) : $10
* A Note for Parent/Child pre registration: There is no pre-registration for child badges, parents should pre-register for a standard badge and will be allowed to purchase the accompanying child badge on site for the price of $10. Parents that register at the door will pay $15 for the child badge.
On Site Registration Prices:
- On-Site Registration – Weekend Badge : $45
- On-site Parent Membership (must be purchased with at least 1 child badge): $45
- On-Site Under 13 years old Child Badge (available for purchase only to Parent members) : $15
- Friday Only Badge: $22
- Saturday Only Badge: $25
- Sunday Only Badge: $17
What happened to Activities Badges? What are Deluxe Workshops?
In the past we’ve had many special activities that supplied attendees with equipment, tools, or foodstuffs. We have decided this year to include many of those in our regular membership price, and instead to have a handful (5 or 6) workshops that are more in-depth as single sign ups, at a cost specific to that workshop.
Parent and Child Badges
Membership for a parent who plans on escorting their child (13 years old or younger) to all events at Louisianime has the option of purchasing a parent membership, which basically allows a parent access to all areas as long as they are with their child (who must have a child badge on). On the reverse, a child will not be allowed in any members only room unless accompanied by their parent. Individuals who may need assistance due to medical issues qualify for this option as well, regardless of age. The only way to purchase the discounted child badge is by purchasing a parent badge. This will mark you in our system so that you will be allowed into any panel or deluxe workshop your children enters for supervision, even if you are not participating in the workshop or event.