Louisianime has a PG-13 dress code policy. Generally anything you wear on the convention floor needs to cover as much as modest swimwear.
- No bare feet
- no nudity
- no exposed breasts or behinds (no thongs, see through undergarments, ect.)
- Bikini costumes are allowed as long as all areas are covered appropriately.
- Louisianime staff reserves the right to request anyone change if they deem that the attendee is not dress appropriately in accordance with the hotel dress policy.
Louisianime will be providing weapons check at the cosplay table on site at the convention. If you have a prop weapon you will need to have it checked. Props will be marked with a zip tie.
- Anything that could be used as a weapon must be peace bonded.
- No live steel (Live steel is defined as swords, knives, or other objects made of metal, which can take an edge.)
- Ammunition for replica guns and other projectile replica weapons will not be allowed.
- All replica guns must be marked with an orange safety tip
- Do not brandish and/or act irresponsibly with a weapon or prop. If you are found acting in a manor that is deemed irresponsible by staff your badge may be revoked.
- If staff cannot tell your weapon is a prop from 10 feet away, you probably should not bring it.